xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Macintosh VS Windows

Windows has a more vast amount of compliance and amount of software and games for its platform. However i think a Linux distro is better than both windows and mac.......and they're free

First there is lots of games and software but you do have to order them from Apple and second if you already have an Xbox a PDA and a GBA SP. why do u need more games i would rather chose the pictures, video and music with no vireses.

I prefer windows - since there is just much more games&apps for it!Though, if you want to work with graphics design - mac is the correct choice!

there is a point if you want a cheap PC just for playing games and no net cause you get lots of vireses on a PC. But if your more advanced and use the internet would be better since Macs never get vireses.

Unless you have about 50 firewalls and have a super fire wall program:)I know of this I've seen it some University students put it toghether... My friend knows them:)

Hey, guys, what about Linux???No viruses (I think) and free, bwahahahaha, oh, and also runs on the same hardware as Windows, so much cheaper than mac!The only problem is no compatibility with games and stuff, but I think I'll try using it on the side and partitioning my hard drive to multiboot it sometime, not that I know what I'm doing (last time, I screwed up my computer, oops, but this time'll be better.....I hope)Which Linux, version is the best, anyone know? Suse or Mandrake or Red Hat? Any suggestions?kiwi