xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Question regarding the request system.

Hi, I don?t intend to sound ungratefull, but i have a couple of questions that i don?t seem to find information anywhere on this site, i searched for posts, I read the FAQs and still i cant find the answer for my questions so here it goes, and please take it the right way, i am not criticating FreeNukeHosting. 1) How does the Request Free Hosting works? I mean from what i read, i guess that after a while when the thread gets old, apparentely on the page 5, you get your request accepted, and your post dissapear. Is this right? If so, what is the average time since the request until you get accepted? I know that the Admins are working hard abilitating users, but i would like to know that.If your request is accepted, how will I be notified, PM? email? both? 2)All the requests get accepted? And i am not talking about warez and stuff.3) What is the business of this site, i mean how are you making money out of this? Is it the active forum where you get the money? Or will be lately a paid-or-dye thing here? Honestly, the $ make the monkey dance :) . So what is the business with this site? I am sure that a lot of newbie members here have the same question that i have. Anyway, FreeNukeHosting seems great, I am waiting to get accepted, and ansious to start using this free service. Thanks,

i tried not to ask or demand an answer regarding this topicbut it can really make you wonder right?no ads great features cool support this is a dream come true for some of us looking for a freehost.maybe there is a reason behind all this and that is what we may or may not find maybe i'll just wait with you if the admin would answer our question.but for me the most important question is how can we know if our request is granted i hope they could email us.hey keep the faith who knows maybe later your account will be active right ?thank you God bless and good health !!! cheers mate

1: You are notified by PM. But for now, everybody seems to have to reapply after 5/12. :P 2: You need a decent reason, so maybe not all is accepted.3: Don't know. Hints Admin have dropped seems to indicate the income stream is derived from advertizing, but in what way - i have no idea! :?

1.Usually you'll be notified via PM.2.It depends like max username character,etc3.One of them is the ads up there maybe.. :? :?: :?: