xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Palm

I was'nt sure how to start a topic but i noticed that there was no topics about Palm and i always enjoy my Zire 31. Does anyone know some tips or tricks i'm always looking for ways to push my palm to the limit.

Thats is right they only have like 2MB of space and have very few programs. If you want i'll look around for a good site with programs that work on yours i found one about a month ago and i can't remember it now. :?:

I got a Zire72.The case is very toy-feel. Moreover, the 100m pixels dc quality better than Zire71 dc a little bit only!Therefore, I think Zire71 is better than Zire72. :roll:

Here some help if i were you i would either buy an iBook or a Powerbook there made by apple and they are so durable you can drive over them with a car seriously. Powerbook are more money than iBook.

I have a ZIRE 72, has built in speakers, video camera and blue tooth support.....they are very handy i use them for calulations, dictionaries, and many other things besides being a personal organizer.

By the way darkforests how good is the camera on the Zire 72 and 71 i bought a Zire 31 because i did'nt want to spent the extra money for the camera if it was'nt good. but now i would like Tusen E

Yeah my dad has a palm but very old (black and white still) but he almost never uses it but I was going to ask for it but what would i use it for? Prolly nothin anyways Macs are Cool Macman but I am stayin with Windows!