xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Windows Xp SP2

Your Welcome I just though lots of people were looking for it but it was supposed to be released and was supposed to be given to people by the Updateing thin last monday but i guess some people didn't get it... I got mine off that site.

Heh, I wonder if SP2 will be offered in the new Windows XP CDs you buy? I don't want to take the time to download and install if, well if I had WinXP.Still, that's very cool you found that -- Windows site is usually scattered with things like this. Last time I had to find DirectX, it was a pain.

It was already released last monday and it was supposed to be updated from ur automatic update thingy and if it didn't do it then u can do it by clicking that link and clicking the download direct from microsoft link and it will let u download and u install thats it...

Yes. It is downloaded automatically via Automatic Update.

It is not really difficult to find stuff like this. You just need to go to

http://www.microsoft.com/de-de

and type in the searchbox what you need. It is most likely that what you need will come out. Don't use Yahoo or Google. Go directly to Microsoft.SP2 is officially out. I have been running SP2 since the beta version. So far, I am quite happy with SP2.