xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Your favorite game?

Though the only one I've played up the is GTA, I voted Half-Life 2. For when I play it I know I'll love it. As I am infatuated with the other Half-Lives.

Half-Life 2Been playing it for a couple of hours, and it is AWESOME! :) The graphics make doom3 look like a cheap second class game.EDIT: After thinking about it, I must change my favorite game to Goldeneye 007. There is no other game in existence that I have played more than this one, lots of good memories. :mrgreen:BTW, I would still rate HL2 as being one of my most favorite games.

In my opinion this list is too restrictive..

I bet that if this thread lasts, more than 75% of votes will go for Other.

It'd have been more interesting to have made a What-genre-of-games-do-you-usually-play or On-which-platform-do-you-play poll... :)

However, I might be wrong. :roll:

Since all of the games listen in the poll have been released within the last two months, this thread should be titled "Your favorite new game", or something similar to that.

i voted gta because its the game for dons  8)

Shark Tale is a game for dons!!! Ya! Actually, I prefer games like HL2, although I haven't played it yet, but I know it's gonna rock my socks. Lol.. and I voted for Shark Tale. w00t!

Edit: Woah. On a more circumspect inspection... I haven't played any of those games yet...