xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

whats your browser?

I still use IE for some features...that are not available in other browsers..like <ctl+enter> to add "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/." and ".com" .

I still use IE for some features...that are not available in other browsers..like <ctl+enter> to add "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/." and ".com" .

The CTRL+Enter works in Mozilla Firefox, and has for a while, I think.

The CTRL+Enter works in Mozilla Firefox, and has for a while, I think

Yes it does :)
I use it all the time. Doesn't half save alot of time lol

I've heard many folks bash IE but I really have no problems with it.

I once downloaded Firefox to see how a site I was creating on my computer would look. It looked a much better on IE. Firefox screwed up the colours terribly. Bad coding wasn't to blame either because W3C stated that the XHTML was perfect.

I've heard many folks bash IE but I really have no problems with it.  

I once downloaded Firefox to see how a site I was creating on my computer would look. It looked a much better on IE. Firefox screwed up the colours terribly. Bad coding wasn't to blame either because W3C stated that the XHTML was perfect.

I, myself, prefer Firefox to make my site work. After all, .png transparency doesn't come out right in IE. So, on my site, I say.. If you can't click the buttons, go install Firefox. Half the computer illiterate people probably do. My site's down, now, so I can't show you what I mean. Basically, I put in some javascript to make .png transparency work in IE, but it disables the area linking in the bar... so... it either makes people mad or makes them discover a better browser. :)

I would reccomend Avant Browser its the best browser I ever used so many coool features even the part when you zoom in and zoom out!

Do you mean zooming images? Firefox too has this extension
I use Firefox!