xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Nintendo DS

I'm getting the DS on the 20th when it comes out. I am so excited. Just the wireless mulitplayer with up to 15 other people going as far as 100 feet has me thrilled not to mention all the other features.

PSP is going to blow it out of the water. touch screen on the DS? pointless, just think about it. PSP has so much more going for it.....except the price.

PSP is going to blow it out of the water. touch screen on the DS? pointless, just think about it. PSP has so much more going for it.....except the price.

That's why I'm not planning on buying a DS. At the moment, anyway.

But... Final Fantasy III, which has not been released here in the US, has been announced for the DS. Which may cause me to consider buying one...

got that rite meeko the PSP is gonna be way more interesting than DS. PSP is like a pocket pc and same size almost as the DS. But the best Pocket gaming device in the world since NOV 2004 is Tapwave Zodiac 2 http://www.tapwave.com/ $399.99 trully interesting.

the new DS's are $149.......i could buy an Xbox, PS2 or gamecube for the same price or less.....i think ill wait for the PSP to come out it looks way more awesome anyway.