xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Adding PHP-NUKE

Well, the name of this site is Freenukehosting... i don?t know if this thread is wrote before,... but where is Nuke? It will be great to have installed in our account the nuke last version. (Install it could be hard) There are some places with this offert. Just give your dates and start to administrate the site. In fact there are some sites dedicates espeially to nuke where they have his own nuke modificated with, addons, modules, themes... etc. Something like Nuke Platinum. And all users ask or help about what wll has the new version. Tunning is cool, and everybody loves it. Soon users will be dedicated to the site, learning for their sites, and making great FNH.Just two ideas.Regards.

Well, preferences are the kind of thinks i?m talking about.It?s`possible to make various proyect; (versions) if is mayority prefered forum in phpbb, perfect, the idea is to meke an standard program where coud be the best ideas from FNH and all web resources. In that way users will have a site created with out search for modules, addons,... and installed, no time wasted, just a few modifications and a quality and secured site working. And there are another advantage i think, users will be devoted cause of the support offer in FNH about the hipotetic Nuke version.What would you like in/for your site? If you answer this question you?ll have a lot of happy people finding everything he wiss done with just a few clics.In other hand, the opcion of oficial pre-installed nuke or phpbb could be a great idea in my opinion. I can understand that is quite job but no more that you will invert in your own site, and i think that users will be glad with this opcion, and FNH and FNH forums will have an enormous grow.

I personally quite like using nuke & nuke platinum.I don't find it slow either, quite the opposite actually.If you want to use it on your site and need any themes,blocks etc, I have loads available on my hdd.Just gimme a bell and I'll see what I got for you :)