xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

about those gmail invites you're selling...

it doesnt really matter to me, but i'm pretty sure that selling their invites goes against their terms of service and can get all of your accounts terminated...just thought you might want to know... :?

And I confirm, admin...

Prohibited Actions

In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in Section 3 of the Terms of Use, users may not:

Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Gmail account

[...]

EDIT : It seems I've misunderstood the policies, and apparently it IS legal. :?

basically it just means your not allowed to make a profit from them...but if anyone wants one email webmaster@jesus-freaks.co.uk with your email address. I'll give away up to 3 - feel like keeping a few for a while thoughalso, given that as more people get accounts, more and more invites are going around - basically everyone will be able to get one within a few months anyway, not least cos they'll launch it - just wait, no point buying it

yeah i should because he used to have a website and it got hacked and deleted and he dident feel like making another one but that was about a year ago so i bet he would make another one