xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Kings Of Chaos

I play Kings Of Chaos... Whizz was my commander, but if I would stay as his officer, I would help him. I didn't want to, so I moved to the DTA-clan.

It's a free, website based MMO-RPG ( :shock: Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game :shock: )You'll have to buy weapons and stuff and just beat the others to a pulp :)I just got into the top 20.000 :wink:

Is it a game type a la WoW, or more an FPS (like the only screenie I've found on the site), or yet smth else ?:idea: : a single good picture worth a thousand words...

I just got into the top 20.000  :wink:

Just? You are late! I was there one week ago and started two days later than you! But since I have a new stategy, I have a lower rank.

Screendump (armory menu):

Posted Image

It's not a very good pic and it's too wide, but this shows just the armory menu (edited). At the right you can fill in numbers to buy stuff. Above you see a field and a button to sell things. At the left you see the ratings and numbers of your army.

Besides the Armory Menu, you have a attack, command and more of those menu's.

Except when you use an 'auto buyer' (it automatically spends your money so no one attacks you...)

do you need a commander? 8)

Yes, he needs me as his commander :)

i used to play this game all the time and, it was fun i eve know the creators of the game we used to go to the same school till i moved and they graduated, but i then got bored of it so i stoped

I used to play to. Stopped only last week though cos i'm going on a long vacation and wont have internet access. I know i could have put my account in vacation mode, but i think i'll wait until next year to start up again.It is a very fun game. Just gives you something else to do when you are surfing the web. My best rank was amongst the 7,000 (and i don't have a commander or officers :) )