xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Need For Speed: Underground (1)

I finished on a PC, no cheats. But i had alot of problems on the last level when you have to race the Nisan 350Z. That car is strangly too fast in that level.

Oh, ok. I have it on PC, and havnt cheated yet... not untill i really need to :)

I have had it for about 5 days now and im more than half way finished... im on 72/111 :P

113/111 thingy is suppose to give you a surprise thinking that 111 is the last race.its by far in my top 5 pc gamei nearly freaked out when my girl pulled the plug on me pc while on a 7 lap race but she is my girl so its okay lolfinished it on pc no cheats one thing sucks though i save my money on the game and when i finished it its all free lol what will i do with that money guess being frugal is not always goodgot all the stuffs though can't remember what they are called the car paint graphics lol i usually forget game termsstill want to play it again but i left my cd and its still on cargo lolwhy did i forget to put it on my luggageGood day God bless & Good health

DO YOU think NFS u is better than NFS u2?

I downloaded the demo of it from the NFS site, and I don't like number 2, so yes, i like 1 better than 2.

Finished both on PC withou cheats. No way underground one is better than underground two...

The AI is much better. The graphics... oh the graphics... :P

And the game is much bigger, more parts for you to buy, more tracks to race, much bigger city...

But they are both great games.

i'm still working on NFSU 1, up in race 92/113one devil of a track i always spend half an hour on, but the rest are a breeze. heard many conflicting opinions on NFSU2, but haven't tried it yet. i'm sure i'll like it.