xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cool Site! Post your comments/suggestions.

http://forums.xisto.com/ (I will be changing the URL to something like .info if i find a website that is giving them away, without credit card since i dont have one.)it was just created like 1hour ago so.. its not completeely done. its like about cars and stuff so... just tell me what you think of the site and what i can do to improve it. thanks.

I did i dont know if it was befoe or after you said this, i forgot to check here, but i will hopefuly get a new sig. to match my website.Oh yea and i need some people to help me install forum modules or for example cash mod, etc.. so.. if you wanna help me out thanks, you will be an admin so...

looks great dont like the colors thoughhey nice work do you have other websites coz it looks familiarcheers keep it upGood day Good health God bless

its good. :) profesional looking to.make the movie at the top left smaller + looping, or make it smaller and the banner bigger.-the user info/login (bottom right), should be switched with the poll at the top right.and the "hit counter" should be on top of the info at the bottom center.

I like the site but hating the button sounds! Can you turn them off? it is only on the menu buttons and not on the rest, would not be a feature 2 be missed i think :wink: keep t up

beergie i cant turn it off. I got it from another site and.. theres no button to turn it off. And anyway im gonna change the theme to my site it should be up once my site gets up again. its going to be about gaming and stuff... and whoever if they wanted me to tel them to isntal modules or whatever, im looking for Adminsa nd for people to isntall modules and stuff so...