xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

H-Designz

hey, i got my graphics site up n running a couple of months ago, just browsing around for some more publicity, we are mainly based on graphics request and tutorials, were also looking for a couple more good quality designers and sotw judges so stop by when you get the chance :)http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

hehe only in my dreamsone of the coolest layout i've seen so farwhich i could learn some of these thingscheersmay the F.N.H. be with youa perfect ten for meGood day God bless & Good health

very nice :) darken the text in your banner.and make the links below it rolover.they just stay white, they should turn black, or blue.something darker.

thanks for the compliments guys :D we might be creating a template request board soon, so if u want u can come along and request your own custom template - for a price of course, but a fair one :Dalso if you want to learn how to create templates, our experianced designers would be happy to give you some useful tips n get u started :D

thanks for the compliments guys :D we might be creating a template request board soon, so if u want u can come along and request your own custom template - for a price of course, but a fair one :D
also if you want to learn how to create templates, our experianced designers would be happy to give you some useful tips n get u started :D

Cool...:D