xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Starcraft

I still remember the old days. Everyone was hooked on starcraft, one of the best strategy games around, well... was around. Now I play Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne :D.

dude, that is one of the best strategy games ever....i had a slight preference for the protoss.... and specially the movies 'tweentheir campaigns....wish they'd make a movie out of it...

Starcraft is such a great game. It was the game that really introduced the free campaign editor (hey, I would hardly call WarCraft 2's map editor a 'campaign editor') and set up for the extremely versetile campaign creation in WarCraft 3. It also features a great storyline, and I am sad there isn't a StrCraft 2, because Brood War's (the expansion pack) ending is perfect sequal material.

What a game, play for hours and never get bored, finally your bored now what? GO ONLINE AND PLAY CUSTOM MADE GAMES!! Play bounds, or just play over 1000's of mimics of tv show games!

lol i hate sc/bw for that you have the damn map but ya have to redownload it everytime cuz ppl edit one lil sqare and say its theres i think i have like 45 of the same lurker defense map =

I liked Star Craft. In fact, I'd probably be playing it right now if my CD-RW drive wasn't jammed. = /

But, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best strategy game. At the moment, I consider Front Mission 4 to be the best strategy game. o_o

New 1.12 patch coming out. This is first time I have visited the games forum and glad to see someone made discussion on sc. I am gH-skyglow2 on USWest.skyglow1

yeah, starcraft may be old, but it's a very good gamethe graphics must have been revolutionary in the time it was releasedrecently like last week or so, blizzard even released a new patch for itafter all these years it's still populari still play it online once and a while