xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Starcraft

that suprises me; its a very well known game. people may know Warcaft better but still SC & WC both sold well so keep looking for it; its about $ 10 bucks nowadays; you might even get it cheaper usedBest luck Speedy

StarCraft Rocks!!! but no one plays it anymore :wink:

What r u talking about O.o lots of ppl play it all the time (online and lan). There r still huge lan tournament all over that have SC and *BLEEP*. @ WCG there was SC

I love playing the Use Map Settings games. They're usually more fun than the melee games, and you can do almost anything. I also like making my own maps and playing those.

Hey, i thought maybe it would be a great idea to make a starcraft tournament.If thats a good idea, then people pm me and i can set it upI can arrange times and stuff since i have way too much time anyways with the break

Starcraft is like the first strategie game i've played! and it's a crzy fun game heh! There are so much to explore in the game. If u ever watched the World tournements, It's just crzy!! =)

Starcraft is a game that can get old stop playing for a month and be all brand new again O_Ocuz aftera month ppl play all new ums maps and ya a noob again....

I loved Starcraft... it eas one of the first strategy games I played after Warcraft, and the game is excelent. I remember that between Starcraft and Commandos I couldn't study int he whole winter :D

Starcraft has to be one of the best games ever (except possibly TA), it is the one game that every other RTS tries to measure up to. It was the first I played with three races, and that's really what made me love it (and the movable buildings, they were really great). However ,I hadn't played it in a while, and going back to it I did miss 3-D graphics, so therefore, BRING OUT STARCRAFT 2!