xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Starcraft

Does anyone here like Starcraft game? A game with longer history. . It is a strategic game produced by Blizzard Entertainment INC. Very outstanding. Starcraft over its lifespan has transcended the boundaries of a mere game. It exists today as a form of art reflecting the ingenuity of its masters. The incredible strategies and moments contained within are a testament to the unparalleled depth, versatility, and skill of Starcraft and its players.If there is such a Player. I hope to make a friend.

The Zerg race has to be the best. Although it does have the restraints of building on creep it does have the long range and powerful gaurdians and the very useful nydus canals for warping mass units it is definately the best. And don't forget about the godly lurkers which are king without invisiblity detectors.

When are they coming out with Starcaft 2? Anyone know? We all want it damnnit! Release it!...lol

First I want to tell you that I used to play that game for years and stopped it 2 years ago. One of my favourite games, together with CM & FM series. Sadly it's kinda dead already after the appearence of War Craft.

@Krock6400 : I personally dont think it will ever happen. Before I'd stopped playing it , everyone was talking about StarCratf and what happened? Nothing until now .. only that WC3 that I dont like at all :twisted: Anywayz, we can still keep hoping for it. Until then try to play some Football Manager :)

When they end with World of WarCraft and StarCraft: Ghost (It's an TPS for consoles for those who didn't knew) they'' start working on StarCraft 2. Or so they say...

Its a little hard to explain but Starcaft is a game where you battle against and as three different races Terran (humans) Zerg (alien) and Protoss (alien-humanish kinda) and each race wants to take control; they all have their own different stories & characters...its a very intresting game and conpect...

Im a big starcraft fan i got the first one and i have starcraft broad war Im getting starcraft ghost but its not for comp though its for xbox. 8)