xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

CS: Source the New Game

new counter strike source will be comming out in 11/6/04 with hl2 it is gonna be awsome i played css and i thought it was soooo much better than all the other cs b/c of rag dolling and better graphics so i think you guys should all get it so here it is info on hl2 and source

I had pleyed newest cs 8) I dont like so much "normal version" (1.5 0 1.6...), but source rocks :!: This's on HL2 engine (big requirments :cry: ), but it looks great :!: I like most "when enemy will be killed" <-- his body fall on the ground like in normal world (gravitation is great... only hl 2 can do that) ... body fall like doll ... :wink: If you a big big fan of Counter Strike ... (and if you have nice computer :wink: ) you must to bouy HL2 pack witch Counter Strike and other options... (DONT DOWNLOAD NOT LEGAL "BETA SOURCE" :evil: :!: :!: )sry 4 my english :oops: