xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Template

Yeah I made that design 100% myself! Well, I didn't make the fonts I suppose...But please, someone give me an idea to use for that template XD!

I suggest you centre it - it will look more balanced and then perhaps you could get some kind of sub-menu goin on at the sides, for bigger sites :wink:Nice template BTW :)

That's pretty cool. You should add some bxes to like the left and right, for polls, shpoutbox,menu, affiliates, etc.. that would be really really nice then, its just a little to plain the front page, but i mean besides that its great.

good job indeed, is this skin going to be available for download at anytime? and if so where?I agree with SSR though, needs a bit "more" goin on. But, I guess that would be up to the user to add his or her mods the way they want them.

Muse i would like a copy of your template, what do i do?copy the page or would you have to send it to me?Please let me know!PM me.thanx dude.

Ok I'll send it to you in an email, although you'll have do do your own shoutbox and affiliates. Oh and keep the copyright thing. Just PM your email address to me and I'll send it.