xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Slow in CPanel

I don't know about others but when I login to CPanel, it became slower and slower and I have to wait about 5-6 minutes or more to load a page? Why ?Is it because my connection?BTW I'm using DSL....had face this problem for a 3-4 days...I tired of waiting so I just closed it... :cry:

Well, sometimes this can be caused by many users logging on and editing their sites at once... Others could be lack of bandwith, but we should not have that problem with this hosting! Do not worry, try and get on at different times or when you have nothing that takes a lot of bandwith running on your PC...

-Fatality

it does not matter if too many users are logged in. The server can handel it. I dont think nothing is wrong from our site. Maybe your internet provider or your browser.

When you get this problem go to the service status part of cpanel and look at the Memory Used row, if the number is in the 60%+ usally the server will run slow. It wont be just your cpanel it will be webpages also.

I'm on a cable connection that is 3,000kbps(fast) and it takes like 10-20seconds to load sometimes and even longer. I just sit and wait patiently, but as other people have suggested it is because of the user connections all at the same time. If you get on really late at night when most of the users are asleep it does run quite fast. 8)

like i said its the memory usage(more people viewing FHN pages and hosted pages, includeing cpanel) means the memory usage is going to eb higher