xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Stay Active in Forum

realli 10s for ur teaching.. being new here is realli great..so ur defination of being active is to log in a few times a wk n post someting rite? its ok to do so la..

10s for the free hosting :wink:  :)

We all get excited whenever we feel we got a good deal!

However, I want to suggest what I always tell myself here.

"Don't Post Just Because You're Required To Do So. Rather Post To Make A Positve Impact On Others Even If It Warrants A Little Huge Sacrifices"

May God Give Us Understanding.

passjoe

Even when we can't actually come up with a wonderful idea or topic that will positively impact others, we may still be able to make positive impact by encouraging and commending those who're able to showcase fantastic ideas that are beneficial.In that way such people will be more excited to work harder to impact us the more in positive ways.On this note I commend you "WELBIS" for that insightful and encouraging post you dircted to the admin.Though I no nothing about programming, I guess a good thing might come out of that post.passjoe

On this note I commend you "WELBIS" for that insightful and encouraging post you dircted to the admin.

Thanks mate :)

- i think its fine to post something short, so long as it has a purpose... i mean, this post is just to say thanks, but generally i post without being conscious of my post count...