xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Mp3 players

thanks bloodmist, i think im probably going to go for the creative jukebox zen extra 30gb - for 148 from microdirect.

Anyone got it?

Whats it like?

and if anyone has it and has set it up through an amp whats the sound quality like?

i recently got a gogear by panasonic oO 2gb mp3 player luv it :D dont need those huge 40gb things like i am ever ganna fill 2 gb plus i can put files and use it for portable storage too :( :mrgreen:

I have a 20 gig Ipod. Have you guys seen the new iPod Shuffle? I didn't like it that much, I don't know why but i don't think its gonna sell that much like the iPod, or the iPod mini. :D

do you guys no of any mp3 players than are acually good not one of those cheap ones, im looking for one thats about $250.... :D

iPod Mini?

I got Creative Zen PMC its the best one I think because I can listen music also can watch film which I've download from net. :D (also I can use like mp4 player (with a patch file))

I have a Ipod mini. I like it, I use it all the time. I use it in my car when I don't want to use the MP3 cd deck that I have. I like them both, the Ipod holds more tho.

xunIQ, dont talk about warez.

bradville, for $250 you can get a good one. Don't settle for an IPOD mini - the capacity sucks, but the size is small.

Get a creative one :D

I would really like a Creative Zen, but I'm a bit wary, considering a while ago many, many people on Amazon would report bad things about the Zen, about how the headphone jack would malfunction or how the hard disk would fail after 3 months -- which is how long the warranty lasts. So if any of you have had a Zen for 6+ months without it breaking down I'd really appreciate it if you could reply so I could determine if Creative has fixed the Zen series. :D

Well creative has the creative zen MICRO now, which is apparently quite a bit better than the ipod mini, at teh same price. i mentioned it in another thread somewhere, but it has ana extra gig of storage and built in radio and microphone and longer battery life.

i got an i-pod and i paid roughly a $100 for it... so yea... personally i think they are the best because they are easiest to use...and plus some "special" places on the net offer free ipods