xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Darts

Thanks a lot for these links... They are great for me... Till now, I've played darts only for fun without knowing very well the rules...

Thanks a lot for these links... They are great for me... Till now, I've played darts only for fun without knowing very well the rules...

Good luck to play darts :D, It's a nice sport, and everyone can play darts. I hope for you that Romania the next darts nation is in the world :D

both world championships are on at the moment. can't think what both of them call themselves but theres the one on Sky and the other on BBC. there was trouble last night (sky) Taylor and Painter had a bot of a scuffle after their match (taylor won 5-1)

both world championships are on at the moment. can't think what both of them call themselves but theres the one on Sky and the other on BBC. there was trouble last night (sky) Taylor and Painter had a bot of a scuffle after their match (taylor won 5-1)

Yes, that incident isn't good for the sport. But you see only this by the PDC, by the BDO are the most darters good friends, and there's nothing any trouble after a match :D

I LOVE DARTS :D :D my highest score = 180, have have trow it 3 times :D.And my favo darter is Raymond Van Barnevelt A.K.A Barney, 4 time world champ :mrgreen: :P

I'm a big fan of darts too, I've thrown 180 more than just once :P .. I just go to the bar with my friends and play some darts over there.. Just amazing how it can just go amazing or just go so bad... I love it