xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dreawaver

do you know a site where I can get some free tutorials on using dreamweaver 2004 MX? I know the basics, but would like to know more....

The DW MX itself has provided useful tutorial. It is easy to follow if you have had experienced of using DW 4. Go to help section and find out everything about it.

oh ya that's true I completely forget about that, but that's depend on what kind of web you want to do... well I mean by like HTML, PHP, Java...

hi every one i tried dreamwaver its good but is there any thing to do with the 30 days trial period .

is it possible to go over this and make it work without uninstslling and reinstalling the programm again

Yeah. Don't use it.I use notepad or texteditor depending on which OS I use. I do that with practically everything:>CSS>XHTML>XML>XSL (XSLT)>PHP>CGI>JavascriptOther scripts to come! The main reason I don't use programs as such to do my site is because:1. Not certified with w3c, therefore in future browsers the pages might not display properly2. Only I can do what I want, and I feel more secure!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If you really want to though, I think I might have a code. You just can't upgrade otherwise you'd get into a lot of trouble.

I suggest using Namo WebEditor... its easier to use than dream weaver... smaller, better support, etc... its easy to find a crack on serialz.com. But all in all learning to code is a VERY helpful thing... do it