xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

EasyMOD

I've heard of EAYSMOD and stuff but what exactly is it? it says all over phpbb.com's forum you need EASYMOD to isntall this, etc... but what is it? A INSTALTION FOR YOUr forum but what does it exactly do?

what? Heaps of stuff on phpBB works with it! Even tho they arn't certified. It's compatable with the mod format (Why was this made even? why not install instructions?)

netdriod that link doesnt work. but.. yso what yous are saying is you need to have isntlation skills to instal easy mod but not instlation or programming skills to install anything else that you can instal with EASY MOD? is that what yous are saying?

netdriod that link doesnt work. but.. yso what yous are saying is you need to have isntlation skills to instal easy mod but not instlation or programming skills to install anything else that you can instal with EASY MOD? is that what yous are saying?

EasyMOD is very simple to install. But whould you maybe type sentences that make sence.

So its like Fantastico...can i uninstall. And will it work or a portal........(smartor's), shop and mney hack that are compatible?? PM me for it!

No PM because other people will ask that also, and to not anser a question thousand times.If it's work on a portal? Depends on the portal.No, uninstalls most be down manually or or with the addon for EasyMOD made by Juniorz.The CashMOD is EasyMOD complaint, but not all are, you should check it!