xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Need some help setting up my Domain [split]

I really need some help with adding my Domain name, I own a .com but I dont no how to set it up..if a mod/admin could help me out it would br great!Thanx,Kyle

How to setup a domain on your subdomain

1. Go to your domain registrar where you bought the domain and set the DNS to the nameservers used for freenukehosting:

NS3.JB-HOSTER.COMNS4.JB-HOSTER.COM
2. Now you must wait until the nameservers are set properly, which may take up to 48 hours. If you cannot do step 3, then they are not set yet.

3. Go to your CPanel -> Addon Domains -> and fill out the boxes:

New Domain Name: https://www.walgreens.com/

Username/directory/subdomain Name: happy

Password: password

Then click Add Domain!

If it gives you an error, then the nameservers on your domain are not yet pointing to freenukehosting.

Wow box, your site is actually very nice!I love how everything looks "faded" and relaxed...just overall polished really well. Damn good job.

this ones off the topic: :cry: i like this one it is so neat :) pleasent for the eyes and looks so cleanvery pro had to go back again to see how you made the cool lay outcheers Good day Good health & God bless