xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Banned.lst

it is illegal to put mp3 on the vids we do ???Coz we do some kind of jackass and thats what our site about so i hope we can put mp3 on the vids coz i dont want to hear me scream ouch again when i listen the videos .... lol

I think some of my comments were misread. I know that there have to be guidelines, but what some people are asking for is black and white what is allowed and what is not. Information is difficult to say yes that is allowed and no that isn't. I am just saying that there is no possible way for FNH to say specifically yes you can post this no you cannot post that. Plus it seems as if there are hundreds of users and I feel that the job of admin is to keep an eye on it the best they can.This is where FNH members need to step up and help them out by monitoring ourselves. We know what is ethical and what isn't and if one wouldn't I would recommend they brush up on the code of ethics and the laws of pertinent countries with whom we fall under.Take care and I hope this makes more sense than what I posted earlier on.

Yes do us all a favor and host illeagal files elsewhere like on our on private intranet.

so berserk shouldn't have been banned???
his files were on a different server.
or was he banned bacause he called whizz an *bottom*.

but the reason he called whizz an *bottom*, was cause he was denied hosting for illeagel files that wernt on this server.

:?: :?: :?:

im confused. :?

Yes do us all a favor and host illeagal files elsewhere like on our on private intranet.

so berserk shouldn't have been banned???
his files were on a different server.
or was he banned bacause he called whizz an *bottom*.

but the reason he called whizz an *bottom*, was cause he was denied hosting for illeagel files that wernt on this server.

:?: :?: :?:

im confused. :?
Is`nt there a new member callled berserker. could it be the same person.

they're not the same person. And about berserk87, I haven't banned him because of that, I warned him to remove the illegal files from his website, because i couldn't check it every day when it would be on the FNH server. When he didn't, I banned him.

could someone just put up an individual post for what you can and canoot put on your site, just so everybody knows? Makes the entire discussion not necesary

damn , if you guys arent sure about what you puttin on yur site is cool or not just show it to an admin.Personnaly i shown some videos to admins before posting it and it appears they were cool so i did put em on my site.

And about berserk87, I haven't banned him because of that, I warned him to remove the illegal files from his website, because i couldn't check it every day when it would be on the FNH server. When he didn't, I banned him.

what illegal files?
his site was on a different server, and his whole website was made out of flash.

And about berserk87, I haven't banned him because of that, I warned him to remove the illegal files from his website, because i couldn't check it every day when it would be on the FNH server. When he didn't, I banned him.

what illegal files?
his site was on a different server, and his whole website was made out of flash.

and what about we dont give a ..... ???

Dude past is past ........ its really the past .......... and past ......... past ........ stop commin back on this, it looks like it hurted you ! :lol:

If given the free hosting, he may bring the banned/illegal material from his old site to FNH site.... that would have been a problem not only for him but all of us........ Whizz, you are doing what is RIGHT....