xisto Community
wassie

Cheap sms

wow,here in holland it looks like we have a little competition,with the phone-companys,about the sms.it so cheap!the cheapest is around 5 cents at the moment,and my opperator is now charging 9 cents pr sms.pretty cheap :Dand how is it in other county's?

Over here its Singapore $ 0.05 to send an SMS, which is 5 singapore cents...I think it smore or less standardized throughout the world...anyway, SMS are quite common and phone operators are waiting to make money....

what r u talking about in my Country Egypt It's Free From Meny Meny webs  B)  B)  :D  and i am not jopking :)  :)  :D  B)

Wow man that makes me jalous!!Here in Holland (all is it though cheap, as wassie said!)
With my sms habit, my prepay is gone like snow in the sun!

here in the Philippines it is only 1 Peso per text message, that around 55 for 1 US Dollar. 95 percent here is using prepaid card. but another mobile Operator just released a new strategy, you can send as many text messages and can call 24/7 as long as you send text or call to another phone with the same operator. a card cost P250 (5 US Dollare) and expires after a month. not bad!

here (Taiwan), it costs 2.5 NT (about US $0.075) for local SMS and 5 NT ( $0.015) for international SMS. people here prefer calling than SMS, since it is cheaper, and SMS needs alot of effort <_< ( can u imagine typing message with chinese character?)

In indonesia i pay for Rp350 (Rupiah value), if i convert it into US dollar than, it should be about 45 cent, is it cheap? i dunno....However i prefer to use email by using gprs on my wap mobile since it only cost me Rp25/kb, if we count, than... 2Kb for login page, 2Kb for inbox page 2kb for compose page and more 1 Kb for sending report page.. the total cost is... Rp175!!Bingo, i save 50% of my money to send message :D