xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anyone have those all-in-one bose speakers?

You know the ones, they are advertised all time time. Bose makes the little two-piece speaker system that is supposed to sound like it fills the room and has incredible sound. I never knew anyone that had one of those systems personally. Maybe they are like toys that only the rich and famous buy? I'm not sure. But I want to know if they really fill the room with rich sound and make a difference.

Nope I got a stereo set of B&W :) out of england :) The sound is greater then some of those surround sets :D On my tv I got a set of KEF Surround Speakers they sound real good :D At least at my place :D

I have the surround sound bosse's system and the lil bosse radio both are pretty good the bosse surrond sound isnt any thing special... i hooked up 2 10in subs and a 120watt power supply with them and some componets to my laptop and it sounded better... man do i loving playin cs with that.

i hooked up 2 10in subs and a 120watt power supply ... man do i loving playin cs with that.

I'm sure you love the AWP just to rock the walls :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i know there are speakers in the works where you'd have a tiny box that would actually project the sound in all directions effectively turning the wall themselves into giant speakers... its possible this is what you're reffering to...dunno if that technology is actually commercially availible yet though...

i know there are speakers in the works where you'd have a tiny box that would actually project the sound in all directions effectively turning the wall themselves into giant speakers

I've heard about this, and did you know that a device has been made to "shoot" sound? The army uses it for training by sending certain sounds to parts of their training course using a pulse. It shoots the sound at an unaudible rate and after the sound hits a surface it becomes hearable. quite amazing! :shock: