xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Command and Conquer

What do you guys think of command and conquer generals and zero hour?I love the online multiplayer, but there are some cheats available :) I think it's the best strategy game ever made.

I remember that evenings when played Tiberian Sun .. those one-man-actions in some levels ... mmm . C&C great series .. and generals .. i hadnt play to much ..

I really liked TD (the original C&C), but now I'm 100% for Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge !! *points at sig*As for Gen/ZH, they don't have the same (great) gameplay as RA2/YR...

C&C ,general ,red alert 2 . Though it's an elder game it's classic!

What do you guys think of command and conquer generals and zero hour?I love the online multiplayer, but there are some cheats available  :D 
I think it's the best strategy game ever made.

I Like Renegade cause tis only c&c FPS game.i was kinda hopin a renegade 2 would come out soon.

I was hoping that if they did release a Renegade 2 it'd be a FPS of CNC 3, especially if they made the gameplay really realistic.