xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Thanks to FNH!

I like your service very much, it's one of the best on the internet, but I am afraid that if much people join this community, that it will become worse. More people on the same server means more problems, I think.

I am afraid that if much people join this community, that it will become worse. More people on the same server means more problems, I think.

I think the server ahs enough space to handle alot of users. If this problem would accur then the admins would solve it.

Man!!! 500 MB of webspace? GOD! That's the biggest amount of webspace I've ever seen in my life, especially since this site gives you 500 MB of space whether you own a subdomain or a domain, and of course they give it to you once the account is accepted!WONDERFUL!!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

:) you guys are fortunate to have a site here and yes i think this site is so great ppl will flock this host and they might encounter problems. maybe they will place some adds on some of the sites but thats cool with me hey its free and in this time free is something you have to respect.no ads on your site is a dream for me :roll:

This host is the best free host out there. There is nothing better at clickherefree.net because I always check for webhosts. Other people reviewing other hosts and saying that their host is the "best there is out there" are wrong, FNH deserves that title.skyglow1