xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Forum navagation menu script

Yo do yous know that navagation forum script? I will try to explain it to you as good as i can to explain to ou what i mean. OK, theres a script i think its a script that you can have a navagation tool bar on the left or right of your forum, theres like something poping out of the elft or right depending which side you put the code thing to go at, and then when you put your mouse voer it, it shows the whole navagation tool bar, and its like in the middle of the forum, but either to the right or left. Thanks... oh yea.. if yous know any other forum script please post it here, (i use to know alot but i forgot.)

Ok :)Can't wait to be able to finish my Gmail Script... (Much easier now gmail has pop3 support :D)Right now I'm working on the ability to open atom feeds via magpierss :DThis is my first PHP script, and before I was just going to modify gmail-lite for a smaller screen (MSN tab development... so strange to code anything for a long thin screen :))