xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dodgeball and Ultimate Frisbee!

YES!!! These two sports are so much fun if you have a good group of friends. Especially ultimate frisbee, because all you need is a frisbee and you have a great game going. I live on a college campus and these two games have kept me happy on nights when I would feel like running around 8)

Dodgle as a gym period sport yes its fun, ultimate frisebee even as a school gym period sport its not fun. We played that for 2weeks then we moved on to football the next week. But since its cold outside we play mat ball(thats more fun then ultimate frisbee for sure), baseball(once) voleyball(we are starting to play that.) and dodgebal with the sopmoores once. But i got no mroe gym due to stupid health. But anyway thats besides the point, yes dodgebal is fun but ultimate frisbee? how is that fun? al you can take is 3steps its boring Oh yea.. we played inline soocer too, that was corney, i dont like soccer theirs no action, the msot action it gives is the gay guys long hair blowing in the air.

Dodgle as a gym period sport yes its fun, ultimate frisebee even as a school gym period sport its not fun. We played that for 2weeks then we moved on to football the next week. But since its cold outside we play  mat ball(thats more fun then ultimate frisbee for sure), baseball(once) voleyball(we are starting to play that.) and dodgebal with the sopmoores once. But i got no mroe gym due to stupid health. But anyway thats besides the point, yes dodgebal is fun but ultimate frisbee? how is that fun? al you can take is 3steps its boring Oh yea.. we played inline soocer too, that was corney, i dont like soccer theirs no action, the msot action it gives is the gay guys long hair blowing in the air.

74332[/snapback]

Dodgeball was always fun, even find some people occasionally who are still interested in it. There was this fun spin-off of it as well, pin bon bardemon (probably spelled wrong) where there were bowling pins on both side and teams could win by knocking down those pins as well as getting the other team out. Never tried the frisbee game though.

At my elementary school I remember having many future pitchers there, one was huge for his age and could throw the ball so hard it would break open parts of the stage. Had some awful good competition going there and we were fortunate to have 2 principals during my time there who also loved the game and even played with the kids in it. After they got promoted the school went downhill though and it could end up closing, been a revolving door of principals ever since.