xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Crazy News

Lol thats a phat site. That *BLEEP* amkes me laugh, about the alien stuff lol, i owuld feel bad if someone actually believed that.And the Virgin cola was edited there's no such thing, and you know where it says gearoge bush atals? thats fake, and just about eveyrthing on that website is faKe. But the alien story is the fakest, you gotta read it, the aliens took him to outer space or whatever. and it said that a guy was forced to make a movie about someonea ctaully landed on the moon. lmao how stupid.

The virgin coke really exists, but of course in red and not in pink!Virgin is a large company, they even have an own music store on the internet with allmost 1milllion songs I think, but I forgot the adress.I will change the layout soon, if I find a good one. Do you have any ideas, suggestions?Thank you Whizz for the tip, I'll check it out, and maybe use it. You're great!

I changed my layout to mambo. You can now post your own crazy stories and I added crazy newsflashes. (10) Let me know if you like the new layout. And I hope it's better than the old one. And remember that my site is about content and not about layout, allthough I would love to have a pretty-looking site.

I don't see a problem. It's loading normal for me, and I load it a lot. :) And if the databases were down, then FNH forum would be down too. Try again later maybe.

get a new banner for your site.part of the newsflash is cut off (on the right side)make the background black, or a high detail dark graphic.and remove all that empty space from the top - bottom, it goes forever.