xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

cool web portal system

i was just lookin at some cool web portals, and i thought i should make something pretty cool, like phpnuke but so much better, not a lot odf bugs, ima put it on ma site when it goes up again, tomorrow you can view it at

DEADLINK me a long long long long long time to make it, but it is pretty sweeet, imas add themes to it to.

Look carefully, the link you've given. YOu must give space between your url and the following word

Your site is not opening.......its Nov.21

well it is now going to be open, just got my hosting back.and the web portal will be up.just been doing some serious updates on ma portal and all of that crap.will be up soon ppl.i am the only one that has it cause i made it:d

im having problems with this damn site.thats whats going on.the so called best site admin whizz said he made my account.but forgot to actually make it.just gave me a bogus pass.so i will not be putting that site up untill i can actually get hosting account here.or i may just go elsewhere