xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

About speed and downtime

Yoo pipol!I just recently got to know this free hosting service, a few days before server change. So I have no idea about the quality of the service. I mean, they offer a lot of nice features, for free, and no hard requirements in exchange, excellent! But, just to know, I would like to know how people feel about the speed and downtime of the previous server.I know that, depending on the site visitors, one can find the service fast and other slow, but you can tell your opinion and the average load your site used to have.Before I got here, I tryed other free host, with a more professional look. Less features, less avaiable space... Well, to professional, I had to put 2 doublesized banners, one in the top and other in the bottom. Plus, when someone enter the site, 2 foreign sites would popup, plus an adware plugin like gator or whatever also popup. Didn't stayed there long enough to find about speed and downtime. :evil: Of course reallity here is way to diferent, but while I wait to see my application applyed (or not :) ), I would like to know what to expect, because I believe that the new server will provide better service than the previous. :)Thank you!By the way, admins, great job! Keep on rockin' :D

FNH does not allow ads on it's members pages, also, the new server is 4 times Pentium 4, brute force :)I think i made my point: this service is way better than the one you described :)

But my site is a down a lot, many times a few minuts, but not longer, just like freenukehosting, if I can't reach my site, then I can't reach freenukehosting either. What's the problem?