xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

SITE ADMIN: Avoid DELETE FREE HOSTING AGAIN in the future?

SITE ADMIN, here is a suggestion for you to avoid deleting account again:

I have sites that been running portal phpBB for a while now and I see you are running plain phpBB.

Plain phpBB is borring and hard to add stuffs/blocks to your site. Like ADVERTISE Section, Games, Download, etc.....

Using Portal phpBB is a more advance style for you to put in DVERTISE Section, Games, Download, etc.....

If you were converting from phpnuke to phpbb, why don't you convert phpnuke to Portal phpBB instead? Before you go any further and delete stuff again when convert to it. Why don't you do it now and make it permanent.

my 2 cent.

Member of the Elite GOD

http://ww2.elitegod.com/?folio=9POR7JU99 (comming soon to the web near you)
:roll:

because portals most times have a lot of security leeks.We might be adding some stuff to the foum later, also a site will be installed.For now, let's get the accounts activated

The best security is GPL.Ah... GPL, Just rename everything (Including the databases), recode it to reffer to thr right things, log every attempt to access mysql (Including logins) and your immune to hacking-scripts (Ones designed for phpbb anyway) :)