xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

any cricketer here?

its the most popular game in india now,well i dont play that much,but watching sehwag n saching batting is really enjoying,i never miss starting 15 and last 8 overs :D well cricket incurr a lottof time wastage

throtle wrote

always go for india when they play australia cause they got the little master sachin (i hope thats how his name is spelt)

I love Sachin batting too..... your spelling of his name is puuurfect ....

My country Australia are currently regarded as the best in the world at this sport.Did anyone watch the test match today which raised $10 million for the Tsunami disaster? (It was between the World's best players)

Australia are pretty impressive at it to be fair - England have improved this year, though the ashes will still be yours.shame south africa put an end to our 13 month long victory session :D

My country Australia are currently regarded as the best in the world at this sport.Did anyone watch the test match today which raised $10 million for the Tsunami disaster? (It was between the World's best players)

It was Ricky's day.... he batted really well....