xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best of Dan Brown?

So far, I've read Dan Brown's "Deception Point, and "Digital Fortress". Both are good books, I am not much of a reader (before these books the only books I had read within the last 15 years were 1) College books, 2) Highschool books) and these books were really fun to read.

Right now I am on "Angels & Demons", before I start reading "The DaVinci Code". Most people just read The DaVinci Code, but since Angels & Demons is a prequil to it (even though it was written after TDC) I opted to read it first.

So far, it has been very interesting.

In regards to Deception Point, the most interesting part of the book was not even within the story itself, rather it was the Author's Note:

The Delta Force, the National Reconnaissance Office, and the Space Frontier Foundation are real organizations.  All technologies described in this novel exist.

Once you read the book, that statement is quite amazing.

I really enjoyed the DaVinci Code. Have you heard that they are making a movie about the book? I can't wait. I enjoyed the book so much, that I read it really quick, less than a week. All the information about the art work is true. You can even look the pictures up online and you can see all the stuff that Dan Brown mentions in his book