xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Site So Far

Well So Far My Site Is Still In The Makeing So Much To Still Do On It :shock: But Your Welcome To Check It Out 8) Yeah I Know The Banner On The Site Needs To Be Changed In The Prosess Of Doing It But Here Take A Look At It So Far http://forums.xisto.com/Feel Free To Register If You Like

Your URL doesnt work. Did you deleet it or did one of the admins? or what? Or did you type the worng url? becuase it says page cannot be displayed.

Yeah This Is Crazy I Have No Ideah What The Prob Is :) Was There Then Poof Its Gone Shows The Database I Can Even Get Into Cpanel Shows The Site Listed Unless Theres A Prob With The SQL Info Maybe Something I Did Wrong But At This Point No Ideah Is There Someone Out There That Can Help Me Resolve This Prob TY So Much

I like the graphics. Text can be a bit hard to read in some places though. I must ask, though...You've got three neat modules on your right-hand side: a clock, site statistics, and Nuke Online. Where'd you get those?

Hummm If You Want Them 3 Things And Like Them That Much You Can Get Them From Me Just Add Me To MSN>>Messenger[rick2003_1@msn.com] Ive Got All Kinds Of Blocks/Modules/Scripts And So On :)

Or If You Want To Pickup Some Really Nice Themes>>>Go Here Very Sweet Site For Some Of The Best Themes Aroundhttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/Only Thing You Have To Do Is Register On There Site

so neat and bgsound is tightbut the links have problem its too slow to load and it opens a new window maybe its just my dslcheers nice work guess its a masterpiece in progressbe back soon for sureGood day God Bless & Good health