xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Welcome to the world of electronics

G'day in this forum I will try to help people fix repair or design electronic products when my web site is functional I will list resistor colour codes and circuit diagrams.If you want help upgrading the frimware or software on your SE T230 mobile phone for example I can also provide help there. Setting up local intranets and designing and building your own computer where the motherboard is matched to the harddrive etc to allow maximum performance at minimal cost.Feel free to ask me anything and I will see how I can helpTom

cool, ill spend my time here also :)i love to experiment with sounds of my guitar amps and pedals :)i even made 1x100w amp by myself :D... well i had the sheme but did some changes there :blink:

If you let me know what you want to do I will help ie sound effects wah wah pedal etc eventualy I will post info such as circuit diagrams of amplifiers etc that you requset and we can help with repairs etc.Most amplifiers work on a push pull basis.Tom

If your english is not to good I use a program called magic translator I think it should work with croation or any langauge for that matter.We can only try and see.If you do make an enquirey let me know you mains voltage ie Australia =240volts @50hertz and the usa is 110 volts this information helps.Tom

This might be a bit off topic but does anyone know what the best FREE software is that you can use to record and electric guitar into the PC.