xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

IPB

I like 1.3 becouse I think invision spent more time on it. IMO thay took 1.3 added crap to it and put it out TOO fast so thay could make a larger profit (I say this becouse there is no more unlimited free trial.)1.3 has so many skins and mods becouse it has been out for so long. 2.0 will soon have as many, just give it some time.

2.0 is the best... The only thing better about v 1.3 is that it has more MODs to be installed... But that comes over time...-THanks-Fatal-Fatality

2.0 is the best...  The only thing better about v 1.3 is that it has more MODs to be installed...  But that comes over time...
-THanks

-Fatal-Fatality

If you look at features and stats, yes 2.0 is the best. I will switch when more people start developing mods and skins for it. When I run a forum, I don't want it to be like others, I wannt mod it and skin it.

1.3 has so many skins and mods becouse it has been out for so long.

agree!i have 2.0.0 trial. but, my choice is 1.3 at this time!
just because it has more excellent mods.

i'm use 1.3 because i can't not find to download 2.0.

There's a trial:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (v.2.0.2)
[edit] Sry about the double post, it wouldnt load[/edit]

i prefer neither, i use phpBB more people use cause it is free and their is SOOO much more things than there is for IPB cause you have to pay for IPBthats my 2 cents

yes! phpbb is free and good bullentin board.btw, anybody knows when phpbb 2.2 ver will be released?

nope but i am in no rush, i would reather have a program that works rater than one that is very buggy, like IPB 2.0 was when it first came out (that was a mess!)