xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

Which game is better? FPS

Which game is better?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doom 3i haven't play it very much cuz it was at this game expo thing but it was really goodthe new graphis are insane and the dynamic light is awesome plus its on mars and the surface is cool but nothing beats a pitch black where all you got is a flashlight and a gun. the first game i played that had the flashlight idea was Halo but this blow that away

But Counter-Strike is a classic. I rekon it is the best cause it is the original. No other game was this good until Counter-Strike came out. GO COUNTER-STRIKE!(Im passionate about gaming :D)

Halo is TITE AS HELL AND COUNTER STRIKE IS COOL BUT I THINK HALO 2 WILL ROCK MY SOX :D

Couter-Strike is cool because its original, as it was mentioned earlier. Its history has stretched a long time ago, when I was in primary school...Its not very realistic, if you come to think about it. But its more fun than realism.

i finally bought doom 3 today and had trouble stopping playing it althought my comp lags a little it is still the most amazing game i have played the lighting and shadows are awesome and i dont know how i could every go back to another gamebut i think back and doom has come a long way from the original