xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Installing PHP on my comp

Hey, i need some help with installing PHP on my comp so i can build and edit nuke sites. I used the windows installer and installed it but i dont know what to do know.

Wow thanks guys, ill try those out as soon as i get some time. I just got my account and theres so many preaty buttons to press in cpanel (my first time useing cpanel). :wink:

I tried a few scripts to install a localhost on my machine and found most to be confuseing for a begginer ( ME ) and then i found Apache2triad , its an application that will install everything you need to get a website up and running on your computer (php, mysql, apache server, phpmyadmin)without it being on the internet. The reason for doing this is so you can test out different functions and scripts with your site without having to chance messing up the site you have published online. It is very easy to install and works quite well. Just download the program and follow the instructions. you can get Apache2triad here >> http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/apache2triad/ . Another you could try is easyphp , but it was written in itallian or somehting and I could understand it.[/url]

I do have the same problem. Thanks for starting this thread and thanks to all those who replied to this thread. I've benefited much. I hope I could install it without further problem. Thanks.... :) God bless!

hi all

You want using a package software supporting HTTP server ( include PHP programming support) it very easy , you only need download once from anywhere

eg:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ from miniserver.sourceforge.net

PHPDEV, fox or easyserver software ....

but i think you can install your webserver by install server's component and config it to success . i will get much experise !

you can use dreamwaver, its a nice program :D

Dreamweaver has nothing to do with PHP.

Of course it does. Are you saying that Dreamweaver being able to use testing servers and databases and being able to code in PHP is making it nothing to do with PHP?

skyglow1