xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why do you need free hosting?

My opinion is that if there are some free hostings better than paid hosting, such as FNH here, why pay money for other worse host? Plus, the free package offered in FNH is good enough for my site.

I can't understand, why should I pay for my hobby! My site is just my hobby and I'm not going to pay anything for it!Further more, FNH is better then some paid hostings!

I'm developing my website and seeing if it'll attract people before i go and pay for the host.I'm turning it into a CMS so for periods of time thiings dont work and the like - i dont think i should pay money when FNH is far better than the paid ones i've seen, and is free, and enables me to fix up my site perfectly well enough without spending any extra money.

all lies! lol if u can afford internet then im sure paid hosting isn't that expensive

heh my mom pays for internet, and soon i might have too... :D so theres no way i can afford...