xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why do you need free hosting?

I'm from Malaysia and don't have paypal and stuff like that to afford those hosting.. :cry:

there is still some company offering economic webservices in Malaysia, but still I can't afford coz I am still a student

I want to see if anyone is interested in visiting my website. It feels quite unnessecary to pay for it if nobody does. Thanks to kind people like those at freenukehosting there is a choice! :blink:

First of, becouse i can get a free hosting like this, which is better than some of paid ones, which i have senn :blink: And, becouse of that i'm still a student, and becouse of that my site [forum, actually] isn't so popular, that i should pay for it.

why pay if you have good free ones? And, since i'm doing the coursework it completely does not matter, if it's free or not... :wink: anyway, freenukehosting is better than many not free ones... i think.. messing around with bank accounts in internet, is not a very bright idea...

there is still some company offering economic webservices in Malaysia, but still I can't afford coz I am still a student

I'm also a student...duh.. :) 8)