xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jailbox

saddest song which is it

I would have to say Giving In, by Adema. Or there is by Megadeth, Use the Man. Both are very dark and raw. The second is talking about a friend who overdosed on Heroin. How, the guy who wrote the song shot up with him and everything. It reminds me of a friend who died early last year of an overdose. He also was a heroin addict. The first song, I could totally relate to because I was at a stage in my life once that could be described like that. Perhaps I say that these songs are the "saddest" because of what they mean to me.

You know what song always always makes me sad? "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Kermit the Frog. Halfway into it I always have this horrible feeling of despair. But then I am fine at the end when he says how beautiful green is. But that song always bums me out.

X-japan - Endless rainOkay, maybe this song is not so "sad" in that regard, but it is very emotional =)