xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

free Domain..

Does anybody know where i can get a completly free domain name?

eg.. .com .co.uk .net .org etc etc

ive spend hours and hours looking for 1 but cant seen to find any at all apart .tk .co.nr and a few others

can anybody help?

Thanx

notice that u have to use credit card to get those 25 free .info domains.i tryed to but my problem is that i have rule not to use credit card over internet :blink:

Note this not my promotion :blink:

Run to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

For a limited time every Dotster customer is entitled to 25 FREE .INFO domains (1-year registrations).  

Just register the domains like normal and use the yr. dropdown to select "Free 1 yr." in the shopping cart

Posted Image

I been on their site allready! dont like the idea of giving my card details out...

Thanx for trying to help tho :)

Well .info domain whanever u get ,u will have to pay after 1January or february. :) so dont even expectto get any domain except .tk and .co.nr domainThanx :twisted:

Well .info domain whanever u get ,u will have to pay after 1January or february. :)

What do you mean ?

I thought at NameSecure they offered one year free ?

I tried http://dashworlds.com/ and its great

I got free domain names (yes you need to upgrade your browser) but it really does work well. Plus I got free forwarding.

ALSO...they give you unlimited FREE email addresses with every domain name and you DO NOT need any plug in for the email. It works just like webmail and you you cant be spammed.

:)