xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Fan of video game music

Im a big fan of video game music.. I regularly visit

http://ocremix.org/

try it. believe me its good.... :blink:

Ocremix mission statment- OverClocked ReMix is a website dedicated to reviving the video and computer game music of yesterday, and reinterpreting that of today, with new technology & capabilities. This site's mission is to prove that this music is not disposable or merely just background, but is as intricate, innovative, and lasting as any other form.

I'm not a big fan of video game music, although I love video games. But I think people who do enjoy that kind of music, will like that site.

Video game music is awesome!I have all the music (in ogg and mp3) of all the C&C and Redalert games, as well as the OST for both games. They are so cool!And I downloaded the torrents from OCRemix with every song from the site. There are a lot of crappy ones, but a lot of awesome ones too!My favorites are:Castlevania_Wicked_Orchestra_OC_ReMix.mp3Final_Fantasy_7_StringMachine(CorelPrisonMix)_OC_ReMix.mp3Ecco_2_the_Tides_of_Time_Drift_OC_ReMix.mp3Ecco_2_the_Tides_of_Time_Medusa_Mix_OC_ReMix.mp3DDR_4F73R_M3_OC_ReMix.mp3

its also fun to play with the programs they use to make the music. Man ive made some interesting music on those. I even used it for a mod i did on Morowind :-P

Have anyone tried to listen to GGXX music? Well It ROCKS guys,Try these: Ky-Holy ordersKy vs Sol-No MercyDizzy-Awe of sheI also love FF8-Force Your Way music 8)

omg, i am so in love with ocremix.comi love every single final fantasy song everi also like remakes of mario songs, zelda, and street fighter

Chrono Cross music is so awesome. I love it all. I'm trying to play some of them on the piano, and Yasunori Mitsuda is a great composer.

alright!!video game music is awesome. specially some of the new rpg games....some one lent me an mp3 with music from morrowind and dungeonsiege...do you know if there are soundtrack cd for those games?