xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo 2

halo 2 will not come out on pc there was a romer going around that there would be a pc vertion but i think it was busted and if you dont like halo or halo 2 why are you in this thread?

I have Halo for the pc...but i didnt think it was as good as xbox version which I played on a friend's xbox (no co-op :) ) and i really want 2 get Halo 2 but im worried it wont be as good on pc and ive been thinking about getting an xbox but i think that its a bit expensive just so i can play Halo 2 and also i dont want to wait however long it will take to come out on pc :?

as much as it sucks, there will be no pc version according to bungie. Although the PC version was my favorite of the first Halo. I still play it online from time to time. And as for Halo 2, yea that thing was to short, i hated the cliffhanger, but still love playing through it. Have any of you tried/gotten far on legendary?

Does anyone know when Halo 2 is coming out for pc? I don't have an xbox and it would be a waste of money to get one just for Halo 2.

I asked the staff in my local gamestation shop when will halo 2 be out on Pc ! he said in another 12 months time.. it exclusive to the x-box..
He said its why the x-box is selling so well people are buying the x-box just to get their mitts on halo 2..

Man HALO 2 has so much stuff in it that it seems like the graphics have been left out a little. I hoped the HALO2 just to have a story board continuem and better graphics. As it seems the creaters didn`t like it eather so their makin` the HALO3 to come out whenever their done.

i really want 2 get Halo 2 but im worried it wont be as good on pc and ive been thinking about getting an xbox but i think that its a bit expensive just so i can play Halo 2 and also i dont want to wait however long it will take to come out on pc  :?

Dude, XBox is currently $150, I got mine for $200 a week after it cam out, and I have had live since it came out! :) I am no where near rich man, pretty cheap! :P

-Fatality

P.S. Halo 2 is GREAT!!!