xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo 2

I think it's funny how there are some kids where I live that have been playing it for days already. It's a burned copy in another language but they love Halo so much they don't care!

Halo 2 is an advanced single/multiplayer gaming device that ridicules the graphics and sound quality of any other rival gaminag device.

unimatrix, huh? i dont know if you said the graphics were god or not but their are way better grpahics. And why do people like it so.. much? its like a kids game, its cartoons and stuff. yous should play a real mans game, Socom, now thats as realistic as it gets. halo is just corney, they got everything fake and kiddy, how do yous find it cool and exciting?

ok i'll rephrase.It's a sweet game with awesome graphics and it kicks the crap out of other games.SSR, It sounds all kiddie but that's what makes it funny. If it's funny, people will like it more.

I played Halo 2 on system link yesterday from 6:00pm to 4:00am straight!

It was 3 xboxes on system link and 6 friends. It was more fun than I ever had playing halo...the halo 2 maps are so awesome!

I got it on the 9th after school, and have been playing the multiplayer alot. The maps in halo2 are freakin awesome compared to the original halo.Don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, but it is pretty damn fun to play. I would'nt mind if they ported it to the pc though, that would be sweet. :)

The pc version of halo2 should be dumb, so much lag, bad grpahics, and olot of toher problems, i think that just buying a xbox for $150.00 is better, even PS2 is a better buy you get a PS2 for $150.00 (same price as xbox) with a online adaptor, and a free game. And xbox comes with nothing, unless its a free control or something. but same PS2 stores come with more free stuff in it.

I don't see why it would be any worse than the xbox version, that is assuming that whoever ports it to the pc does a better job than gearbox did on the original halo.